Easiest Way to Recover Data from External Hard Drive
External hard drive is removal storage device which is used to store data, preferably used as a backup storage device. External hard drive use various file system such as FAT, NTFS, ExFAT, HFS and HFSX to store the large amount of data like documents, media files, spreadsheets, and so on all almost latest versions of Windows and Macintosh OS. It is a portable storage device which is used to transfer data form one system to other and comes in new advanced features such as durable, reliable, store data depends on its size and many more.
Sometimes, you are creating the new partition of external hard drive to store the data in a separate logical units. During this process if any sort of interruptions occurs that are responsible for data deletion or loss from external hard drive. Apart from this, there are other reasons behind the deletion or loss of data from external hard drive. However, any reason behind the data deletion or loss from external hard drive, the Hard Drive Recovery Software helps you to recover data from external hard drive of various brands such as Western Digital, Kingston, LaCie, Lexar, Transcend, etc. This tool is capable to perform external hard drive data recovery on multiple versions of Windows and Mac OS.
Some scenarios which are responsible for data deletion or loss from external hard drive:
- Sometimes, you may select and delete valuable files with unwanted files using delete button from external hard drive. Similarly, you are formatting essential hard drive instead of unwanted hard drive without noticing that essential files stored on it and loss files from external hard drive.
- Sometimes, while transferring data from external storage device to computer hard drive using cut and paste option, an abruptly removal of hard drive without clicking on eject option which can lead to data delete or loss from external hard drive.
- If your file system of external hard drive get corrupted due to various reason such as virus or malware infection, if file system get corrupted as might be chance of loss valuable files from external hard drive.
- Sometimes, while using unreliable third party tool to perform any operation on computer such as creating new partition, repartitioning hard drive, convert file system from one to other, etc. which can lead to data loss scenarios.
You can take assistance of Hard Drive Recovery software to perform external hard drive data recovery with greater ease. This software is capable of recovering data from partition on external hard drive and formatted/reformatted external hard drive with few simple clicks. This software is made of a simple user interface and anyone new user can download and install this software in your computer and restore data from corrupted as well as crashed external hard drive without any hurdle.
Remarkable Features of Hard Drive Recovery Software:
- This software is used to perform external hard drive data recovery on multiple versions of Windows and Mac operating system.
- It helps to restore data from external hard drive which is formatted with various file system like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS and HFSX.
- This tool has the capability to restore data from various types of hard drives like SCSI, IDE and SATA and other storage devices like USB flash drives, FireWire Drives, Thumb drive, and so on.
- You can resume the recovery process using the Save Recovery Session without rescanning the hard drives in a hassle free manner.
- It provides an advanced option to preview the recovered data from external hard drive before restoring files into a preferred location.