Find an Easy Way to Recover External Hard Drive Mac
Hard drive holds all personal and business files including text documents, image files, spreadsheets, movie files, PowerPoint files, video files, executable files, Personal Storage Table data files, audio clips, animations, and many other files. The storage capacity of the hard drive varies from few GB to several TB. There are variety of hard drives are available in the market namely USB hard drive, SSD hard drive, internal HDD, etc. Some of the known brands of hard disk drive are Seagate, Buffalo, Western Digital, G-technology, Toshiba, HP, Samsung, etc.
Most of the Mac users loss their valuable data from hard drive because of various reasons such as virus infection, accidental deletion, formatting/reformatting, file system corruption, presence of bad sector, reinstallation of OS, use of third party utility, etc. Have you lost data from hard drive on Mac systems? Are you worried about how to recover files from hard disk? If yes, then just make use of Mac External Drive Recovery software on your Mac machines to bring back all lost or erased files from it.
Common causes behind the data loss from external hard drive on Macintosh OS X:
Abrupt shutdown of system during file transfer: Assume a situation, in which you are sharing files from Mac hard drive to any external drive during this period if sudden shutdown of Mac machine takes place then there is a chance of data loss from hard drive.
Catalog Corruption: The catalogue damage or corruption happens in Mac OS because of software malfunctioning. This makes your files saved on Mac hard drive becomes inaccessible. Henceforth, there is a huge amount of data loss.
Emptying Trash: At times, while eliminating few unwanted files from hard disk you may accidentally remove some crucial files by selecting “Command + Shift + Delete” option. This result in loss of necessary files from HDD.
Virus or Malware Attack: Suppose, if you connect your harmful virus infected portable devices to your Mac systems then there is more possibly of data loss. Because of this hard drive becomes damage or corrupt and leads to erase of files.
File System Corruption: File system holds all the information about the file that includes file name, size, file format and data of modification. Due to some factors in case file system gets damaged then it leads to data loss from the hard drive on Mac system.
Special functionalities of Mac External Drive Recovery:
- This recovery tool can be achieved on different Macintosh OS X versions including Lion, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Lion Mountain, Yosemite, Leopard, and many more.
- Supports external drive recovery Mac models such as Mac Mini, Mac Air Pro, iMac, MacBook Pro, and so on.
- It is reliable and efficient drive recovery which uses powerful scanning mechanism in order to scan your entire external HDD and restore data from it within short span of time.
- This software allows you to recover external hard drive Mac from different partitions like FAT16, HFS, HFSX and FAT32 file system based hard drives
- You can perform data recovery on any data storage medium like pen drives, iPods, smartphones, external hard drives, digital cameras, camcorders, etc.
- Mac users can view the list of recovered files by using “Preview” option before restoring them on CD/DVD or any other data storage gadgets.
- Restore various file format such as PNG, RAF, PPT, TIFF, RM, AVI, MOV, PSD, 3GP, MPEG, RA, BMP, AIF, JPEG, MP4, PST, and DOCX.
- At any point of time you can contact the support members in case if you find problem in recovering files from external hard drive.