How to Repair Corrupted or Damaged Video File?
Video is a type of media file used for entertainment and educational purpose. There are several format of video files such as AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV and MPEG. Sometimes while conversion of file format video get corrupted and become unplayable. It is quite irritating when video get corrupted as it takes lots of effort to download video. Under such situation, user is searching tool to repair damaged and corrupted video file.
Repair Video is an advanced tool to repair damaged and corrupted video file with few simple steps. With the use of this application, you are able to fix AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV and MPEG video files. This software is compatible in repairing video files from hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, flash drive, memory card, etc. It repair video file from hard drive working on different file system such as HFS, HFSX, NTFS, FAT, EXFAT, etc. You can purchase this application online to repair damaged and corrupted video files.
Some of the reasons responsible for corruption or damage of video files
Round Tripping: It is a procedure to alter the file extension of video files and then again alter to the existing one. During this conversion process if interruption occurs such as power failure then the video files may get corrupted.
Virus Attack: The virus attack on the device may damage or corrupt the video file. Once the video file get damaged, you are not able to access the video file.
Sudden Shut Down of System: If the system is shut down due to the power failure or low battery while playing certain video files then there are chances that video file become inaccessible on any media player.
Under such conditions, you can use Repair Video tool to fix damaged and corrupted video files on Windows and Mac systems. It repairs different media file formats such as MOV, MPEG, AVI, 3GP, MP4 etc.
Precautions to avoid corruption issues in Video File
- Prepare the back up of all important video files to avoid the accidental corruption issue
- Apply emergency power supply so as to avoid sudden shut down
- Always use reliable software for converting video file extension.
Features of Repair Video Tool
- This software can be installed and launched on both Windows and Mac based system to fix corrupted video file.
- You can repair corrupted and video file captured from Kodak, Olympus, Nikon, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung, Casio, etc.
- You can also fix different file formats such as MOV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, 3GP, etc.
- Demo version of Repair video software allow user to repair and preview files. In order to save repaired video file, users need to purchase the application from website.