Utility to Perform Portable Drive Recovery
Portable drives are used for huge data storage and they are rewriteable. It can store all form of files and folders on these drives including media files, text files, executable files, PowerPoint files, and so on. There are different types of portable drives avail to store data such as external hard drives, pen drives, Fire Wire drives, memory cards, etc., and these drives are easy to handle on any systems. Leading and popular brands of portable drives are Kingston, Western Digital, Transcend, Toshiba, G-Technology, Samsung, Seagate, SanDisk, PNY, Lexar, Sony, HP, Buffalo, and Hitachi.
Have you lost your important data from any portable drive by mistake? And are you unaware of recovering lost files from USB drive? If yes, then immediately make use of Portable Drive Recovery software to get back all the deleted or lost files. It is one of the prominent and effective application used to recover files and folders on various editions of Windows and Mac operating system. With the help of this software you can preview the recovered files before restoring them on any storage medium. “Save Recovery Session” at any point of time in order to prevent rescanning of portable drive. Portable Drive Recovery tool is designed with powerful scanning mechanism so it will scans entire drive within few minutes.
Reasons for data loss from portable drive:
- Accidental deletion happens when you interacts some unwanted or old data while working on the computer. Later on if you decide to remove all these useless stuff from the portable drive (pen drive). While performing so there is a possibility of unintentional deletion of some essential files from the pen drive. This may leads to severe data loss from portable device.
- Formatting is the process of resetting the file system for next read write operation. But, if you unintentional or intentional format any portable drive without taking backup of vital files then this results in erase of files and folders from the portable drive.
- After connecting the USB drive to your system, if you transfer files from PC to portable drive or vice versa then any sort of interruption will leads to deletion or erase of files from your Universal Serial Bus drive.
- Virus infection may lead to corruption of file system in the drive. A virus is a malicious program which is designed purposely for damaging system. It could happen when you download untrusted software via internet in order to perform some work. Suppose, if you connect your portable drive to virus or malware infected system then there is a huge chance data loss from the drive.
- Defragmentation is the process of re-arranging the files and disk space into adjoining locations in order to decrease the disk memory space. Assume, if this process is incomplete or fails due to some issues then there may be possible of files get lost or erased from the portable drive.
- For more details about data loss issues continue reading here.
Key Points to Remember:
- Do not remove or eject any portable drive while sharing files.
- Use effective and updated antivirus utility in order to scan for virus.
- Always eject your portable device by using “Safely Remove Hardware” procedure.
Features of Portable Drive Recovery software:
- Supports file recovery from all the types of hard drives interfaces such as SATA / SCSI / IDE/ATA/PATA etc.
- This software allows to recover data from different file systems namely HFS, FAT16, ExFAT, HFS+, FAT32, HFS+, NTFS, and NTFS5.
- You can restore deleted or lost data on various partition namely RAID0, RAID1, and RAID5 partitions.
- Recovers all files from different data storage medium like internal hard drive, Mac computers and so on.